- 1 cup of sweetened pumpkin puree for every cup of dry pancake mix
- 1 cup of chocolate chips for every cup of dry pancake mix
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (Click here for you can make you own pumpkin pie spice>>>)
- Gather your ingredients before getting started.
- In a medium bowl, combine the pancake mix with the pumpkin puree and chocolate chips.
- Lightly spray your griddle and turn to medium heat. Scoop your prepared pancake batter with a 1/2-cup measuring cup and slowly pour onto the griddle. Once your pancakes are bubbling up, flip until golden brown on both sides. Remove from the griddle and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 1 teaspoon of pumpkin spice into 1/4 cup maple syrup.
- Serve stacked and topped with your pumpkin spiced maple syrup and additional chocolate chips.